AVAILABLE IN THE YARRA VALLEY & THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA
View & a Vino! Your host will take you on a relaxing journey where you will enjoy the spectacular views from the Arthur’s Seat Restaurant & Bar! Here you and your guests will have the oppotunity to take amazing scenic group photos. With an optional lunch stop we continue the afternoon by visiting two breathtaking Wineries for Two Cellar Door Wine Tasting. The trip down the peninsula allows you to view all the Peninsula has to offer in the comfort of a cheuffered bus.
As part of our Special Touches Tab we highly reccommend you visit the Arthur’s Seat Eagle. The state-of-the-art gondola at the Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the state forest to the highest point of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. You will be torn between looking at the breathtaking view across the bay to the city and spotting wildlife as you soar high above the trees. To customise your tour please contact us for further information and availability.
Our Private Tour includes:
– Pick up and return transportation from Melbourne CBD or pick up address
– Visit three amazing Wineries* / Two including Cellar Door Wine Tastings
– Completely Hosted Tour
– Option of a Lunch stop at a Restaurant
– Karaoke, Lawn Games, Welcome Packs, Hosted Games on the bus, Bottled Water, Music on the bus, Photos taken by the tour host throughout the tour.
– The option to add special touches to your tour, which could include: The Arthur’s Seat Eagle, Breakast, Cheese Tasting, Brewery Paddle Board Tasting – For customised tours please contact us for more details.